After the GeiserBox® Active Sanitisation process has finished and the appropriate sorting has been carried out, the following fractions can be obtained (dependent on content in waste stream being processed):
- Organic fibre: this is the result of treating organic matter, paper and cardboard.
- Refuse-derived fuel (RDF): this stream consists of a mixture of thermally-recoverable materials with high calorific value, including non-recyclable plastics, textiles, and pieces of wood, rubber and leather.
- Metals: metals are obtained without labels, paint or liquids. The separation plant enables ferrous metal and aluminium streams to be obtained.
- Recyclable plastics: this consists of plastic fractions with recycling market value, such as PET, HDPE, PP and others.
- Rejected material: this consists of glass, rubble and any elements that have not been mechanically separated. Organic fibre elements that are larger than 10 mm in size are also rejected.
Visit www.ambiensys.com for more information